EnergyLithium Ion Battery
2012-2013 edition LIB Material Market Analysis
- Pub Date
- Size & Pages
- A4 : 89 Pages
JPY300,000 (Japanese Ver./Hardcopy)
JPY390,000 (Japanese Ver./Hardcopy + PDF)
US$4,000 (English Ver./Hardcopy) US$5,200 (English Ver./Hardcopy + PDF)
"2012-2013 LIB Material Market Analysis" aims to clarify the current and the future trend of LIB materials of cathode, anode, separator, and electrolyte.
Lithium-ion battery market for consumer in 2012 in cell volume has marked almost flat growth from the previous year. However, shift from feature phones to smart phones, which has boosted more use of higher capacity battery, has resulted in a relatively robust growth for overall battery material market.
Simultaneously, during 2011-2012, emerging Chinese material makers have made a significant leap forward. On the one hand, for most of the non-Chinese material makers, they could not have a sense of the rapid growth of the Chinese players. However, on the other hand, Chinese blue-chip makers have been enjoying expanding their shipment to Korean and Japanese customers. This has been contributing to enlarge the market presence of the Chinese material makers.
Furthermore, once expected by the industry players, automotive market in 2012 has undergone a severe time. The difficult time has compelled the material makers to revise their investment planning.
Amidst the market situation, the non-Chinese material makers, including Japanese, Korean, European, and American players, what are the strategies of survival and growth? Moreover, what are the Chinese material makers' current capabilities, issues, and opportunities?
The report not only covers the "regular" markets of consumer battery and automotive battery, but also the Chinese battery, which has been forming a considerable market size from the battery material point of view.
The report intends to support any level of LIB business decision makings, including sales, development, and investment strategies, through clarifying battery material-related clients' strategic points at the present moment.
Although this report covers the lithium-ion battery material market comprehensively, combination use with "LIB Market Analysis on China" (released in March, 2013) will further support the readers with wide-ranged understandings of the market.
- On Analysis
- Analysis 1 Market Category in the Report
- Analysis 2 What is the Characteristics of the Each Market?
- Analysis 3 What is the Marketability of the 3 Markets!?
- Analysis 4 What is Market Positioning of JP, KR, and CH in 3 Markets!?
- Analysis 5 International Market
- Analysis 6 Automotive Market
- Analysis 7 China Domestic (China Tier-2) Market
- Analysis 8 Cathode Market
- Analysis 9 Anode Market
- Analysis 10 Separator Market
- Analysis 11 Electrolyte Market
- In Publishing A Report --Succeeding In A Competitive Market --
- On LIB Market
- 2-1. LIB Market Trend (Cell basis)
- Analysis 1: Impact of the currency exchange trend
- Analysis 2: 5 important marketing points of LIB market in 2013
- 2-2. Maker Share (International Market)
- 2-3. LIB Market Capacity Trend (Include Automotive & China Domestic)
- 2-4. What is the positioning race among the material makers in 3-divided LIB market!?
- 2-5. 18650 Cost Simulation
- 2-6. LIB Cell Production Capacity Trend
- 2-7. Appendix: Korean and Japanese Production Sites and Production Lines Transfer
- On Material
- 3-1. Current Market Structure and Status of the LIB Material and Technical Points for the Next Generation Products
- 3-1-1-1. Material Market Structure Changes by Emerging Chinese Makers!
- 3-1-1-2. What is the Current Technical Development Points in the LIB Material Market!?
- --Ket Materials for the Next Generation LIB Products!--
- 3-2. Cathode
- 3-2-1-1. Shipment Trend (by Market)
- 3-2-1-2. Shipment Trend (by Material)
- 3-2-2. Demand Trend of Cathode (by Revenue)
- 3-2-3. Price Trend
- 3-2-4. Production Capacity Trend
- 3-2-5. Maker Share <Overall>
- 3-2-6-1. 2011 Small LIB Cell Supply Matrix
- 3-2-6-2. 2012 Small LIB Cell Supply Matrix (estimate)
- 3-2-6-3. Supply Matrix (Automotive)
- 3-2-7. Maker Trend
- 3-2-8. What are Momentum and Capability of the Chinese Cathode Makers!?
- 3-3. Anode
- 3-3-1-1. Shipment Trend (by Market)
- 3-3-1-2. Shipment Trend(by Material)
- 3-3-2. Demand Trend of Anode (by Revenue)
- 3-3-3. Price Trend
- 3-3-4. Production Capacity Trend
- 3-3-5. Maker Share <Overall>
- 3-3-6-1. 2011 Small LIB Cell Supply Matrix
- 3-3-6-2. 2012 Small LIB Cell Supply Matrix (estimate)
- 3-3-6-3. Supply Matrix (Automotive)
- 3-3-7. Maker Trend
- 3-3-8. What are Momentum and Capability of the Chinese Anode Makers!?
- 3-3-9. Appendix: Silicon Anode Trend
- 3-4. Separator
- 3-4-1-1. Shipment Trend (by Market)
- 3-4-1-2. Shipment Trend(by Material)
- 3-4-2. Demand Trend of Separator (by Revenue)
- 3-4-3. Price Trend
- 3-4-4. Production Capacity Trend
- 3-4-5. Maker Share <Overall>
- 3-4-6-1. 2011 Small LIB Cell Supply Matrix
- 3-4-6-2. 2012 Small LIB Cell Supply Matrix (estimate)
- 3-4-6-3. Supply Matrix (Automotive)
- 3-4-7. Maker Trend
- 3-4-8. What are Momentum and Capability of the Chinese Separator Makers!?
- 3-4-9. Appendix: Coating Separator Trend
- 3-5. Electrolyte
- 3-5-1-1. Shipment Trend (by Market)
- 3-5-2. Demand Trend of Electrolyte (by Revenue)
- 3-5-3. Price Trend
- 3-5-4. Production Capacity Trend
- 3-5-5. Maker Share <Overall>
- 3-5-6-1. 2011 Small LIB Cell Supply Matrix
- 3-5-6-2. 2012 Small LIB Cell Supply Matrix (estimate)
- 3-5-6-3. Supply Matrix (Automotive)
- 3-5-7. Maker Trend
- 3-5-8. What are Momentum and Capability of the Chinese Electrolyte Makers!?
- 3-6. Electrode (LiPF6)
- 3-6-1. Shipment Trend (by Market)
- 3-6-2. Price Trend
- 3-6-3. Production Capacity Trend
- 3-6-4. Maker Share
- 3-6-5-1. 2011 Small LIB Cell Supply Matrix
- 3-6-5-2. 2012 Small LIB Cell Supply Matrix (estimate)
- 3-6-6. What are Momentum and Capability of the Chinese LiPF6 Makers!?
- On Analysis